Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Featured Creation by Helena

Hi, everyone!  Glad you can stop by for another crafter feature today. :)  Today's showcase is by Helena Kadyrova .  A beautiful creation in shades of greens and purple with "Little Elf Kia" digi.


Helena used a beautiful background paper, which also serves as a frame, AND a foreground to the colored image by cutting out some leaves in the corners of the rectangles for a subtle yet very special touch.  Green is always beautiful paired with white.  Purple embellishments pick up the shades of lavender in the colored image nicely.  Feminine, delicate, and so beautiful!  You can see her post with a close-up view of the coloring here.

"Little Elf Kia" is the very first digi I processed to be sold in my own shop when I started offering digital stamps in my Etsy store in May of 2013.  She is originally from a larger piece called "Arrival of Spring", which so happens to be my very first fantasy art I created for the Enchanted Visions Project when I first joined them.  It has been one of my personal favorites.  Kia has appeared in "What Dreams May Come" and "Autumn Harmony" as well.

The digi is 1500 x 2100 pixels at 300 dpi JPG, 5" x 7"/ 12.7 x 17.8 cm.  Available at both Etsy shop here and AW web shop here.


Thank you again for joining us today for a crafter feature.  Hope you can join us again on Friday, August 15, 2014, as the Showcase DT and I will unveil yet another new digi with a special showcase of samples.

Till then, happy coloring~!!


2 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card from Helena! I love the colors and layout! Wonderful coloring of the image, too!

Jan said...

Beautiful card Helena great colour combo xx Jan