Monday, November 3, 2014

New Release Showcase - Rococo Cinderella

Welcome to our new showcase post today! So happy you can stop by.  ^_^  This new digi is one of my most finely detailed, and therefore, coming in a larger format than usual so you can color your heart out on a full size paper if you wanted to.  Please check out our gallery of beautiful cards made with "Rococo Cinderella"~!!

This is the 'simplified' (if you can believe that!) version of the drawing I made back in August for inclusion in a multi-artist collaborative fairy tales coloring book titled "Apples and Roses" from Ellen Million Graphics.

The original 'full' version of "Rococo Cinderella" is a coloring book exclusive.
I would like to thank all of you AuroraWings fans who supported the Kickstarter fundraiser back in September.  Your support made it possible to have 2 brand new solo titles, plus a reprint of my popular "Gardens & Goddesses" coloring book.  These books should become available at my Etsy shop sometime this month.  Without further ado, let's get started with the showcase!  Enjoy!!





Aren't they just GORGEOUS?  Tons of details in her dress make for hours of coloring fun!  Frills, folds, laces, flowers, ribbons... the details go on and on.  And oh so many color combinations are possible!  Just imagine!  I myself have not found my color pick to actually make a full color version of the original yet.  At the rate I'm going, though, it's probably not going to be happening in the remaining two months of this year.

"Rococo Cinderella" is available as a JPG digi as well as a transparency-supported PNG digi at my Etsy shop.  The AW web shop is currently carrying just JPGs while I sort things out for ease of navigation.  ^^;


She comes at 2400 x 3000 pixels at 300 dpi (8" x 10"/ 20.3 x 25.4 cm approx.).  Size down to make her fit your normal greeting cards, or print out at original size for a major coloring project.  This digi would also make a wonderful coloring project for princess themed birthday parties for girls, too!


Here's a pic of one of my designers, Karola Geiger's coloring, with her 4-year-old Amelie's!!  Isn't it sweet? I LOVE it when I see kids coloring alongside their moms.   It really warms my heart! <3  My special thanks to Karola for letting me share this precious photo right here on the AW blog.  ^_^

I hope you enjoyed today's showcase as much as I did. Till next time, happy coloring~!!!



12 comments:

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

Yet another FAB showcase! Thank you, ladies, for sharing your creativity right here on AW Showcase Blog!! Big hugs,

Mitzi xxx

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Fabulous image and designs from everyone xx

https://adiecrafty.blogspot.com/ said...

Oh wow these are stunningly beautiful. Well done team and Mitzi
hugs

Kay Dalton said...

ooooh shes stunning and all the inspiration is fabulous

Kaija said...


I love my new digital stamp. <3
Great deals on cards the girls made​​.
Hugs Kaija<3

Donna Yates said...

Wow she is both perfect for 'adult' cards and for all my princess's I love her. I can see a plan for her already x

Donna Yates said...

Wow she is both perfect for 'adult' cards and for all my princess's I love her. I can see a plan for her already x

Julie2g1b said...

she is absolutely beautiful my favourite book when little & still have it inside there is a blue dress like this one, always wanted one when I got older lol love all the images above just stunning xxx

Tindaloo said...

such a gorgeous image! ♥ lovely card creations :)

Laura Love said...

WoW! She is beautiful Mitzi!

Rita Gibson said...

What a pleasant thing to have. That should be a great decoration, as much as an interesting gift. All the elaboration and craft in that linework. Very impressive. Get those into as many venues and media outlets as you can, because those will sell in no time. Good luck!

Rita Gibson @ YEAH! Local

Julie said...

Love her, she is gorgeous.